These are picture we took with our Nikon D7100 and Nikon D3200 from our trip to Lyons House in Carberry Manitoba.
Some history below of this location
A two-storey, red-brick veneer residence southeast of Carberry in the Municipality of North Cypress-Langford was built in 1896 for businessman and MLA Robert F. Lyons, who occupied it until 1919. It was purchased by farmer Thomas Switzer (1864-1943) who lived here until 1927, then by his son and daughter-in-law Willard and Margaret Switzer until 1952. The final occupants appear to have been Stanley Paluch (1899-1983), Madeline Sokryka Krawec (1915-2009) and their four children. The elder Paluchs moved to a farm at McCreary in 1964 after selling the property to Harold Shirtliff of Starbuck. At the time of a 2016 site visit, the structure was badly deteriorated and densely encroached by vegetation.